Lagos most popular shawarma fast food makers 01shawarma looking for a results-driven sales representative to actively seek out and engage customer prospects. You will provide complete and appropriate solutions for every customer in order to boost top-line revenue growth, customer acquisition levels and profitability.
• Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
• Engage customer prospects in the FOOD and HOSPITALITY industry.
• Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
• Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
• Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
• Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
• Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
• Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
• Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports
• Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
• Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
• Continuously improve through feedback
• Proven work experience as a sales representative
• Fantastic one on one selling skill
• Excellent knowledge of MS Excel
• High persuasion skill
• Familiarity with (Business relationship Management BRM and Customer relationship management practices along with ability to build productive business professional relationships
• Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
• Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
• Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
• Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs be it individual or to a group.
• Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
• B. SC , BA HND, ND, degree or equivalent. A self-schooled passionate sales individual with working experience can be considered.
Job Type: Full-time
Starting Salary: ₦85,000.00 /month
To apply send cv to email@example.com or click here